Original Published Date:
- Tax preparation
- Consultative groups
ABSIA and the ATO conduct a regular fortnightly teleconference to continue the roundtable discussions for developers transitioning to PLS.
This meeting will be held via telepresence and teleconference on Tuesday 28 February 2017 1.00pm AEDT.
We have scheduled 1.5 hours for this meeting. Please make your way to an ATO office in your nearest city to attend this meeting:
- Sydney Latitude East: 55 Goulburn Street, Haymarket, Sydney (World Square)
- Melbourne Docklands: 747 Collins Street, Docklands
- Brisbane: 55 Elizabeth St, Brisbane
- Brisbane: 10 Banfield Street, Chermside
- Perth: 45 Francis Street, Perth
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the beginning of this meeting.
For site access purposes, please e-mail SIPO@ato.gov.au to register your interest in attending and indicate the specific office.