Original Published Date:
- Tax preparation
- Consultative groups
ABSIA and the ATO conduct a regular fortnightly teleconference to continue the roundtable discussions for developers transitioning to PLS.
This meeting will be held via telepresence and teleconference on Tuesday 9 May 2017 1.00pm AEST.
We have scheduled 1.5 hours for this meeting. Please make your way to an ATO office in your nearest city to attend this meeting:
- Sydney Latitude East: 55 Goulburn Street, Haymarket, Sydney (World Square)
- Melbourne Docklands: 747 Collins Street, Docklands
- Brisbane: 55 Elizabeth St, Brisbane
- Brisbane: 10 Banfield Street, Chermside
- Perth: 45 Francis Street, Perth
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the beginning of this meeting.
For site access purposes, please e-mail SIPO@ato.gov.au to register your interest in attending and indicate the specific office.