The Pre-filling report 2014 will focus on simplifying and consolidation of the existing 2013 product. This will include:
- more closely mirroring client’s income tax return
- removing extraneous sections and re-ordering data
This report is a tool tax agents use to assist them in completing a taxpayer’s income tax return. The report does not list all sources of income and therefore, it should not be relied upon exclusively.
The benefits of displaying or importing pre-filling information are:
- making it easier to prepare returns by providing income, deduction and tax withheld details
- more certainty about the income and deduction details thereby reducing the chance of mistakes, and
- saving time since tax agents can verify details with the client.