This information session webinar was held on Wednesday 28 August 2019 from 1:00pm to 3:00pm AEST.
Topics covered in this session included:
- An overview of the Digital Identity program.
- A walkthrough of AUSkey transition.
- The Machine to Machine authentication solution and creating a machine credential.
A recording of the AUSkey transition webinar and the presentation pack have been published on this page.
Digital service provider information sessions
These information sessions are part of an ongoing series of webinars to inform you of the status of our services and business initiatives that impact software development schedules.
- Digital service provider information sessions
- Digital Identity working group
- Relationship Authorisation Manager
For more information or to provide feedback, email DPO@ato.gov.au.
No previous versions available.