Original Published Date:
- Business accounting
- Investment bodies
The DRAFT electronic reporting specification version (1.2.0) of the Transfers of Shares and Units (Market Participants) has been updated due to data record, informational, and definitional changes.
Differences between version 1.1.0 and 1.2.0
Changes to data records, values and definitions
- 6.19 Broker number – updated definition
- 6.31 Account identifier – updated definition
- 6.32 Origin of order name – updated definition
- 6.36 Security code – updated definition
- 6.40 Side – added new values A (Allocation to correct an error) and D (Disposal to correct an error)
- 6.41 Number of securities – updated definition
Changes to example data records
- File total data record – re-ordered to conform to the required data record sequence
- Reporting party data record – changed Broker record data from 4 digits to 3 digits (plus a leading zero)
For a full list of changes between version 1.1.0 and version 1.2.0 refer to page I of the specification.
Interested digital service providers are encouraged to provide feedback on this final draft specification to the Digital Partnership Office at DPO@ato.gov.au by 5.00pm AEDT 14 February 2019.