A public beta program is being undertaken to explore and test aspects of the e-invoicing framework.
Public beta pilot runs from 4 February to 28 February 2019.
The aim of the beta approach is to:
- Prove all components within the ‘4 corner’ interoperability framework are suitable and reliable for production use including (but not limited to):
- Semantic data model.
- Address management (Digital Capability Locator (DCL) and digital capability publisher (DCP).
- Messaging services (access points).
- Security posture across the components.
- Validate the usability of the DCL look-up service as part of the framework.
- Successfully run through a set of common invoicing positive/exception scenarios to transmit e-invoicing data between participant organisations (e.g. B2G; B2B; etc.) both within and between participant jurisdictions.
- Identify any underlying issues which require resolution prior to full production.
By taking part in the e-invoicing public beta pilot you will be able to:
- Verify that you are able to connect and use the DCL in a production environment including the ability to connect, send and receive messages with other participating access points.
- Validate your end-to-end e-invoicing system, capability and business processes in a live (production) environment by sending and receiving small numbers of live e‑Invoices in a controlled and safe manner.
- Provide confidence to your customers that you have a proven working solution.
- Proceed into a wider adoption and ramp up from March 2019 (subject to successful pilot outcomes).
Digital service providers interested in participating in the private beta pilot will need to:
- Contact the ATO to let us know of your interest in participating.
- Pass DCL testing in development/UAT environment.
- Implement security requirements as per the operational framework including encryption.
- Agree to the DCL draft Terms and Conditions.
- Submit and have their Security questionnaire accepted by the ATO.
Please contact email@example.com to get involved in the public pilot.