These reports show performance times for forms, reports and schedules lodged through Standard Business Reporting (SBR). We expect this data will help you manage the performance of your software and the expectations of your clients.
- Transmissions are split between Batch or Bulk Requests (BBRP) and Single Requests (SRP) giving more accurate timings per service.
- Transmissions are ordered by the top ten services (highest volumes of transmissions) – this parameter can be changed should the need arise.
- For SRP transmissions a column with the percentage of transmissions meeting the 5 second timing targets is included.
- Production and EVTE timings will be in separate documents.
Note: The STP statistics were removed from the Batch Bulk Requests (BBRP) report due to fundamental differences between STP and all other services. STP transactions are significantly larger and could include many thousands of employees and would be misleading to include on the same report.
We are currently working to improve the BRRP report to more clearly represent overall throughput and performance of messages in this channel.
If you have any feedback, email DPO@ato.gov.au.
- Week 14: 1 April to 7 April 2019
- Week 13: 25 March to 31 March 2019
- Week 12: 18 March to 24 March 2019
- Week 11: 11 March to 17 March 2019
- Week 10: 4 March to 10 March 2019
- Week 9: 25 February to 3 March 2019
- Week 8: 18 February to 24 February 2019
- Week 7: 11 February to 17 February 2019
- Week 6: 4 February to 10 February 2019
- Week 5: 28 January to 3 February 2019
- Week 4: 21 January to 27 January 2019
- Week 3: 14 January to 20 January 2019
- Week 2: 7 January to 13 January 2019
- Week 1: 31 December 2018 to 6 January 2019
Find out more: