Original Published Date:
A final electronic reporting specification version (8.2.0) of the Superannuation provider assessment data (SPAD) has been released. Tracked and clean versions of the changes have been published, a description of changes follows.
Differences between version 8.1 and 8.2.0
General Key changes
- General wording changes to allow for consistency, update and clarify information and processes.
- Changes have not been tracked where sentences have been restructured and the intent/information has not changed.
- Updates to links and hyperlinks.
- Reporting procedures, back up of data section wording updated to reflect that the specification details the system requirements necessary to electronically receive Superannuation provider assessment data (SPAD) files.
- Version numbering updated in accordance with Standard for specifications documentation version numbering 1.0.1.
Changes to data records, values and definitions
Recipient Identifier data record
- The Tax Office report specification version number field (7.6) has changed to FASMV008.2.
Member Identifier data record
- Sex (7.46) has been renamed to Gender and option X - indeterminate added. Associated data definition has been updated.
A detailed list of all changes can be found in the section ‘Changes to this version of the specification’ in the published FINAL specification.