These webinars are the next in our series of STP Phase 2 information sessions for digital service providers and will cover detailed information about the STP Phase 2 Business Implementation Guide.
In the interest of your wellbeing and in response to the Australian Government’s announcement advising against holding non-essential gatherings, we’ve changed the format of the information sessions from face-to face to a series of webinars. We’ll be running three webinars in total.
The STP Phase 2 Business Implementation Guide session has been recorded and published on the collaboration hub in Online Services for DSPs.
Due to the number of updates and changes occurring as a result of the COVID-19 stimulus measures, the STP Phase 2 Business Implementation Guide walkthroughs planned for late April and early May have been postponed. We will keep you updated on when the webinars will occur.
Session information and registration links will be added to this page.
For more information or to provide feedback, email DPO@ato.gov.au.
- Digital service provider information sessions
- STP Phase 2 information session – 3 March 2020 Tax treatments and income types
- STP Phase 2 and AUSkey replacement for DSPs November-December 2019
- STP Phase 2 information session – 16 September
- STP information session 1 August 2019
- Single Touch Payroll
No previous versions available.