Original Published Date
At this meeting the key discussion points were:
- An STP Phase 2 update on DSP readiness was provided, seen a progressive increase in the number of employers starting to report
- The mandatory start date remains 1 January 2022. The ATO will develop mid-year transition solutions for employers
- The 22 September webinar has reached maximum registrations
- The ATO to ensure communications with employers are at the right time of their transition. A general awareness letter was issued in May 2021, advising employers that STP is changing
- The STP Product register on the Software Developers Website (SWD) is updated in real time and where all DSPs with a commercial product have their products registered.
The complete key messages for this working group are available in Online Services for DSPs.
The secretariat of the STP Phase 2 DSP Transition working group can be contacted by email at DPO@ato.gov.au.
No previous versions available.
Last modified date