Original Published Date:
A final electronic reporting specification version (1.3.0) of the Temporary resident notification (TRN) has been released. A tracked and clean copy of the specification has been provided and a description of changes follows:
Differences between version 1.2.1 and 1.3.0
General key changes
- General wording changes to allow for consistency, update and clarify information and processes.
- Changes have not been tracked where sentences have been restructured and the intent/information has not changed.
- Acronym table has been updated.
- The following sections have been updated:
- Data File Format (section 5)
- Example of data file structure (section 8)
- More information (section 9).
Changes to data records, values and definitions
Recipient identifier data record
- Report specification version number field (7.6) and associated data definition updated to FTRNV001.3.
Member identifier data record
- Sex field (7.41) and associated data definition renamed to Gender and option X - indeterminate added.