A new Draft electronic reporting specification Pay as you go (PAYG) withholding payment summary annual report (PSAR) specification v 12.0.2 has been released. Tracked and clean versions have been provided for your information.
This specification is to be used in the development of software for the electronic lodgment of the Pay as you go (PAYG) withholding payment summary annual report (PSAR).
Interested digital service providers are encouraged to provide feedback on this draft specification and statement to the Digital Partnership Office at DPO@ato.gov.au by 12 May 2021.
These specifications are to be used in the development of software for the electronic lodgment of the PAYG withholding payment summary annual reports for the 2017 and subsequent financial years.
Difference between version 12.0.1 and version 12.0.2
General key changes
- General wording changes to allow for consistency, update and clarify information and processes. Where the intent of the information content has not changed, the changes have not been tracked.
- Update references for SIPO to DPO throughout the specification.
- Online services for business information.
- DPO contact details have changed.
Changes to data records, values and definitions
- 7.48 Payee tax file number definition has been updated for new information about accepted TFN codes.
- 7.82 Gross payments type field definition alert box added. Code J no longer accepted for 2021 financial year and onwards.