Original Published Date:
- Business accounting
- Resource Tax
- Test scenarios
This specification is to be used in the development of software for the lodgment of electronic versions of the:
- Petroleum resource rent tax (PRRT) annual return (2012–13 financial year onwards)
- Petroleum resource rent tax (PRRT) instalment statement (2013-14 financial year onwards)
- Petroleum resource rent tax (PRRT) deductible expenditure schedule
- Petroleum resource rent tax (PRRT) notification of transfer of an interest in a petroleum title
- Notification of transfer of petroleum resource rent tax (PRRT) exploration expenditure
The only significant change between this final version and the draft specification issued on 6 February 2014 is the addition of a limit on the number of repeating Petroleum project 2 data records and Production licence data records that the ATO will accept in a PRRT electronic report.
Enquiries regarding this final specification should be directed to the Software Industry Liaison Unit at SILU@ato.gov.au.
|Attachment||Add to Cart|
|Petroleum resource rent tax (PRRT) electronic reporting specification V1.0.0||Add|
|Petroleum resource rent tax (PRRT) v1.0.0 test scenario||Add|