Digital service providers (DSPs) play a key role in helping clients access the help they need during COVID-19. We are working in partnership with DSPs to ensure this happens.
The government has announced legislation to support its economic response to novel coronavirus (COVID-19) to help the economy withstand and recover from the impact of coronavirus. We also understand DSPs and their businesses are being affected. We’re committed to supporting DSPs to ensure they can continue to assist their clients through COVID-19.
We’re doing this through a series of webinars on the COVID-19 measures being administered by the ATO and the tailored support available to help DSPs and their clients. Webinar recordings and relevant documents are available on the controlled information resource list page via the webinar links below.
Due to the current changing environment, our webinars are being delivered as soon as information becomes available. Make sure you’re email details are up-to-date in Online services for DSPs to ensure you receive our email invites, and subscribe to our Digital service providers newsletter for the latest updates.
We’re also working with DSPs through our COVID-19 DSP focus group to ensure we’re delivering a comprehensive and coordinated response to COVID-19 and the related stimulus measures to support our mutual clients.
COVID-19 DSP briefing sessions:
- 24 April 2020 – Webinar: JobKeeper and your STP software(4)
- 20 April 2020 – Webinar: JobKeeper and your STP software(3)
- 15 April 2020 – Webinar: JobKeeper and your STP software(2)
- 9 April 2020 – Webinar: JobKeeper and your STP software(1)
- 31 March 2020 – Webinar: JobKeeper measure
- 27 March 2020 – Webinar: COVID-19 government stimulus measures for small business
- 25 March 2020 – Webinar: ATO and DSP mutual client support during COVID-19
- COVID-19 – Information about ATO measures and tailored support
- Supporting your wellbeing
- Treasury resources
- COVID-19 DSP focus group
- JobKeeper Payment
- JobKeeper Payment Guide for receiving and lodging payment files