At this meeting the discussion points were:
- follow up advice from General Counsel stated the ATO requires the payer-payee relationship to be established prior to returning a requested super fund. Further investigation would be conducted on how to improve this process
- discussion of survey results and whether there was a need for the business user to have details of an employee's super fund prior to processing payroll in software
- Operational Security Framework considerations were discussed
- an overview of the Digital Services Gateway was provided
- three proposed options to request a stapled fund were shared with the group
- discussions about the Message structure were had with final elements and structure needing to be finalised
- whilst the retail design is set, a bulk request option for large employers was put forward.
Key messages for this working group are available in Online Services for DSPs
The secretariat of the Your Future Your Super (YFYS) working group can be contacted by email at DPO@ato.gov.au
No previous versions available.