The Digital Partnership Office (DPO) facilitates information sessions (webinars, face-to-face) to inform digital service providers (DSPs) about the status of our services and business initiatives that impact software development schedules.
The below information sessions cover a variety of topics impacting DSPs.
- 10 March 2023 – Changes to Activity Statement services
- 4 May 2022 – Introduction to the DSP Operational Security Framework (OSF) for ASIC DSPs and Information Brokers
- 24 January 2022 – API Developer Portal Webinar
- 15 December 2021 – Introduction to DPO Webinar
- 26 August 2021 – Update on STP Phase 2 information session
- November 2020 – Single Touch Payroll (STP) expansion – (phase 2) information sessions and resources
- 18 September 2020 – Extension of JobKeeper reported through STP
- April – May 2020 – STP Phase 2 Business Implementation Guide sessions
- March – April 2020 – Supporting your clients through COVID-19
- 3 March 2020 – STP Phase 2: Tax treatments and income types
Services for Tax Practitioner events
For more information or to provide feedback, email DPO@ato.gov.au.
Last modified date