Online services for digital service providers (DSPs) provides a secure environment where we support you through the various stages of the software development lifecycle.
By using this service you can:
- Report incidents
- Register your product
- Request certification to use our digital services
- View and share requests within your company
- Receive email notifications when the status of your request changes
- Read release notes for upcoming system changes
- Securely transmit files
From Monday 13 January 2020, you will need to use your myGovID to log in to Online services for DSPs. You will need to:
- Set up a myGovID
- Get your Online services for DSPs authorisation set up in RAM. You will need your business' RAM principal authority or authorised administrator to set the authorisation. Note: When setting up an authorisation, the principal authority or authorised administrator must select ‘Online services for digital software provider’ in the Agency access field instead of ‘Australian Taxation Office’.
- Log in to RAM using your myGovID to accept your authorisation
- Log in and access Online Services for DSPs using your myGovID
- If you are a new user, you will need to complete a registration form the first time you log in to Online services for DSPs. Once we process your registration, you will have access to the full suite of requests.
Read our Guide for new Online services for DSPs credential (DOCX, 137KB) for more information.
If you are not eligible for a myGovID, email SBRServiceDesk@ato.gov.au for further assistance.
To optimise functionality we recommend using Firefox or Google Chrome browsers.
The Online services for DSPs user guide (PDF, 1.5MB) provides a visual guide on how to register for SBR and Online services for DSPs. It also demonstrates how to navigate through the various spaces including the DSP Service Desk, Knowledge Base and Consultation Hub.
If you require further assistance or would like to provide feedback to help us improve the service, email SBRServiceDesk@ato.gov.au.