We encourage you to check this page regularly to keep informed of any known system outages including:
Make sure you are alerted when this page is updated by subscribing to our email services.
The following information is indicative only and all dates and times are subject to change. Further additional outages may be scheduled at short notice and outages may be cancelled at short notice.
YETI is unavailable. We currently have a temporary solution, Bigfoot, in place over the next couple of weeks. Read more on sbr.gov.au.
This table provides details of SBR system outages.
|SBR1 and SBR2 Cloud services - EVTE||19 October 2017
|19 October 2017
|SBR1 and SBR2 - production||4 November 2017
|5 November 2017
|SBR1 and SBR2 - production||2 December 2017
|3 December 2017
Visit the Superannuation Dashboard to get near-real-time updates on SuperTICK.
- Enabling Services include all versions of SuperTICK, EmployerTICK, Fund validation service (FVS), Electronic portability form (EPF) and SuperMatch.
- If you have feedback or special requirements regarding SuperStream Enabling Services during this or any advertised system maintenance period, please contact us via the Super Stream Standards mailbox.
|Service Name||Outage window from||Outage window to||Service Version||Impact|
|14 October 2017
|15 October 2017
There are no current scheduled outages for other systems.
- Australian Business Register – Scheduled site maintenance.
- Standard Business Reporting – System status and availability.
- All other ATO systems, including portals, ato.gov.au, Electronic Lodgment Service (ELS), Data Transfer Facility (DTF) and Electronic Commerce Interface (ECI) - System maintenance.
- Subscribe to our Software developers alert to receive email notification of significant unplanned system outages or functionality issues.