The Member Account Transaction Service (MATS) is a reporting solution that allows for more frequent, event-based reporting of member data to the ATO.
MATS, together with the Member Account Attribute Service (MAAS), replaced the member contributions statement (MCS) for the reporting of member superannuation information from 1 July 2018.
28 June 2018
Version 1.1 of the combined Super Member (SPRMBR) 2018 package for MATS is available on sbr.gov.au. In this version the validation rule to check the Suburb/Town/City field does not contain a state code, has been updated to only validate where the country is Australia.
22 June 2018
Version 1.0 of the combined Super Member (SPRMBR) 2018 package for MATS is available on sbr.gov.au. The package contains the technical artefacts for both MATS and MAAS. This version includes the latest XSD (XML schema).
22 March 2018
The following technical documentation is now available on sbr.gov.au:
- Super Member Account Transactions (SPRMBRACCTX) validations rules, as part of the combined Super Member (SPRMBR) 2018 package for MATS and MAAS.
- SPRMBRACCTX conformance suites. Note these are located on the SBR ShareFile and access needs to be requested through the SBR service desk.
Technical artefacts, checklists and guides
MATS technical and business documentation is available via the Superannuation page on sbr.gov.au.
- ATO SPRMBRACCTX.0001 2018 Business Implementation Guide v1.1 (DOCX, 426KB)
- ATO SPRMBR 2018 Package v1.6 Contents (DOCX, 237KB)
- ATO SPRMBR 2018 Package v1.6 (ZIP, 2MB)
- MATS design (PDF, 4.80MB)
For further information and to provide feedback email SuperStreamStandards@ato.gov.au