The ATO has been working closely with the Superannuation industry since 2015 to identify improvements which would reduce the causes of errors, and replace manual responses with of automated error / outcome responses for greater efficiencies.
The Business response messaging framework user guide provides a quick reference guide that outlines the obligations and link to relevant SuperStream schedules and guidance for APRA funds to be compliant with response messaging requirements.
- Business response messaging framework user guide final (PDF, 365.38MB)
- APRA funds error messaging status report 15 March 2016 (PDF, 51KB)
- SuperStream response messaging compliance guide (PDF, 45.25KB)
- SuperStream business response messaging lessons learned from MROR and CTER pilots (PDF, 415.42KB)
SBR messaging repository for SuperStream
This document contains the error messages from the extended common error message repository which were incorporated into the Super error message repository as SUPER.GEN.GEN
Source assurance and pass through message scenario diagrams
The message scenario diagrams were produced by a working group from the SuperStream standard technical committee (SSTC) and Gateway operators group (GOG) testing working group to illustrate the message flow and message structures that support the processes of source assurance and pass through in SuperStream messages.
- Fund clearing house solution (PDF, 450KB)
- Fund portal solution (PDF, 448KB)
- Employer clearing house solution (PDF, 456KB)
- Employer complete messaging solution (PDF, 531KB)