You are invited to attend a teleconference on Friday 12 May 2017 at 11.00am AEST as a follow-up to the ‘Breakthrough Conversation’ agenda item presented at the previous Strategic working group (SWG) on 24 March 2017. The purpose of the discussion is to identify and priortise the improvements required to drive adoption of Standard Business Reporting (SBR).
The following barriers were identified during the conversation at the SWG:
- lack of a live, end-to-end test environment
- in the context of a business-to-government (B2G) environment, there was a perception that the ebMS3 client (message handler) should be provided or easily obtainable
- information is difficult to find
- complex message and transport structures
- standards do not remain standard.
We are now seeking your input to:
- validate the above barriers/issues
- better understand what your key barriers to uptake are (i.e. prioritisation of issues)
- discuss opportunities to potentially work through the above issues as part of the SBR Evolution project (i.e. explore solutions to address the identified barriers).
Register your interest with SIPO@ato.gov.au by 5.00pm AEST Wednesday 10 May 2017. Dial-in details and an agenda will be provided prior to the meeting.
If you have any questions, email SIPO@ato.gov.au.
No previous versions available.