Out-of-Session Strategic working group (SWG) meeting held via webinar.
Below is a summary of the meeting outcomes. Note: the complete outcomes are available in Online Services for DSPs.
ATO Corporate Plan
The ATO's Corporate Plan was discussed and conversations will continue in the future, with an emphasis on the 7 key focus areas and their deliverables:
- Improve small business tax performance
- Deliver innovative business registry services
- Implement targeted strategies to address collectable debt
- Expand the use of Single Touch Payroll data
- Transition to new data centre
- Manage cybersecurity
- Enable data & digital investment through sustained efficiencies
DSP Experience Strategy
Discussion continued on the development of the DSP Experience Strategy which recognises the critical role of DSPs and our maturing relationship. The strategy will look at scalability and future-proofing platforms and will remain a topic of focus as we work together towards 2030.
The 5 key areas listed below were raised for discussion and feedback:
- Enhance our security and policy posture to mitigate emerging risks to the ecosystem
- Support through all stages of DSP lifecycle and beyond
- Evolve and improve systems DSPs need to access and increase stability of platforms
- Optimise and tailor communications
- Work better together to innovate and achieve valuable outcomes
Participation is available to those Digital service providers listed as SWG members for the 2022 year.
Next meeting: currently scheduled for 14 March 2023 in Melbourne.
No previous versions available.