This out of session Strategic working group (SWG) meeting was held via webinar on 31 March 2022.
At this meeting the discussion points were:
- Budget measures that will impact small business.
- Seeking DSP input into the feasibility of solutions for:
- Smarter reporting of taxable payments reporting system data, and
- Modernisation of pay as you go (PAYG) instalment systems.
- Digitalising trust income reporting and processing measure.
- Interested members of the SWG and DARG will be convened to further discuss technical feasibility of the measures.
Participation is available to those Digital service providers listed as SWG members for the 2022 year.
The Strategic working group membership is refreshed annually by Expression of Interest.
Full outcomes are available by logging in to Online Services for DSPs
The secretariat of the Strategic working group can be contacted by email at DPO@ato.gov.au
No previous versions available.