This out-of-session Strategic working group (SWG) meeting was held via webinar on 27 May 2022.
27 May 2022
Chief Digital Officer
Elissa Walker, Chief Digital Officer, introduced herself and outlined the purpose of the session.
Some of the EST objectives include:
- the data centre move
- cloud optimisation
- ATO programs of work which need to be delivered
- continuous improvement, and
- standing up of infrastructure.
Refreshed Digital Strategy
Discussion was held on the ATO’s Digital Strategy which will help support DSPs in achieving their goals for 2025. The members raised a number of issues they felt needed to be considered when looking at a refreshed Digital Strategy.
The Four Pillars
An overview was provided on the Four Pillars on which the Digital Strategy will be based:
- Evolve our digital maturity.
- Continue to deliver & leverage the right digital platforms.
- Deliver personalised optimal experiences for our clients & our people.
- Collaborate with partners to build connected & trusted ecosystems.
Participation is available to those Digital service providers listed as SWG members for the 2022 year.
The secretariat of the Strategic working group can be contacted by email at DPO@ato.gov.au
No previous versions available.