At this meeting the discussion points were:
- the draft user guide was issued out for review and response date extended to 28 January
- the group received a high-level overview of the developer portal
- there was a discussion about the potential of an overarching product document
- the group suggested seeking feedback from broader users on what guidance they would find valuable and whether diagrams are required in addition to the schema
- there was a discussion about the international standard for country codes
Key messages for this working group are available in Online services for DSPs.
The secretariat of the Your Future Your Super (YFYS) API co-design focus group can be contacted by email at DPO@ato.gov.au.
No previous versions available.