At this meeting the discussion points were:
- The bulk service request that is used when requesting more than 100 responses per transaction, via the secure mail function in Online services (for Business and Agents), will be phased out once the wholesale service is available.
- The group discussed the business guidance document that was updated to cater to a DSP lens and include additional detail.
- The group were asked to provide feedback on the final specifications and were asked whether they believed the test cases are valid and provide the right information to get the system up and running for DSPs.
- The URL information has changed due to the requirement to align to the Whole of Government standard 95, to provide consistency across all APIs delivered by Government agencies.
- An email containing links to the API specifications and guidance was issued to the group post meeting for feedback by 22 April 2022.
Key messages for this working group are available in Online services for DSPs.
The secretariat of the Your Future Your Super (YFYS) API co-design focus group can be contacted by email at DPO@ato.gov.au.
No previous versions available.