The out of session DSP Architecture Reference Group (DARG) meeting was held via webinar on 30 January 2023 from 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm.
The agenda and other artefacts will be made available on this page.
Participation is available to those Digital service providers listed as DARG members for the 2023 year.
30 January 2023
An overview of the DCR process was provided which is a process to implement new security capabilities using the OAuth2 protocol to create a unique identifier for each client of the system.
Walkthrough of DCR external design
A walkthrough on how to implement the DCR capabilities using the getStapledSuperFund API was demonstrated.
The client registration details, including Client ID, Client Name, ATO API Key, and Client Secret X509, were explained.
The ability to single out bad actors and have granular control over permissions was highlighted as an improvement with DCR.
Expectations of cloud and desktop implementation
The members were informed of the steps required to start using DSG APIs in their software application, including registration on the developer portal.
- Developer Portal permissions for myGovID will be separate from Online services for DSPs (OS4DSPs) permissions.
- Software design will need to accommodate multiple tokens for dynamic client registration.
- Your Future Your Super is expected to release a basic version in April, with an iterative approach being taken for future improvements.
- DSPs will have the ability to access and test APIs in sandbox on the Developer Portal.
- Error messaging will be developed to include tangible information.
- the Developer Portal will generate a production API key, and the process will be managed by a combination of human and automatic processes.
Key outcomes are available in Online services for DSP.
The secretariat of the DSP Architecture Reference Group can be contacted by email at DPO@ato.gov.au.
No previous versions available.