This page provides links and information about the Digital service providers (DSP) Architecture Reference Group (DARG) consultations.
The focus of the group will be to help shape the direction of the ATO’s digital strategy by providing a whole of Digital Service industry perspective in regard to technical-focused and strategic matters.
The DARG charter (PDF, 419KB) describes purpose, membership, roles and responsibilities of the group.
The DARG membership list (DOCX, 20.4KB) has been updated to reflect membership for 2020. Membership of the DARG is made up of digital service providers from a range of industry segments and of relevant ATO staff.
Agendas for future meetings will be made available closer to the meeting date. Future dates may be subject to change.
- 6 December - Cancelled
- 11 October - Cancelled
- 16 August
- 21 June
- 24 May
- 19 April
- 29 March
- 1 March
- 1 February
- 14 December – Software developer technical working group #58
Focus groups are established as necessary to deliver short term goals of the DARG:
Active focus groups
Concluded focus groups
- Business Implementation Guides (BIGs) review
- Early access to development artefacts
- Technical Focus Group - Conformance and Assurance
- Technical Focus Group - Service Catalogue
- Technical Focus Group - Chatterbox workload distribution
Links and documents
For feedback and questions regarding the DARG, email DPO@ato.gov.au.