A new Draft electronic reporting specification Pay as you go (PAYG) withholding payment summary annual report (PSAR) specification v 13.0.2 has been released. Tracked and clean versions have been provided for your information.
This specification is to be used in the development of software for the electronic lodgment of the Pay as you go (PAYG) withholding payment summary annual report (PSAR).
Interested digital service providers are encouraged to provide feedback on this draft specification and statement to the Digital Partnership Office at DPO@ato.gov.au by 5.00pm AEDT 29 April 2021.
Changes between version 13.0.1 and version 13.0.2
General key changes
- General wording changes to allow for consistency, update and clarify information and processes. Where the intent of the information content has not changed, the changes have not been tracked.
- AUSkey changed to myGovID and RAM External Links.
- Update references for SIPO to DPO throughout the specification.
- Online services for business information
- DPO contact details have changed.
Changes to data records, values, definitions and examples
- 6.81 Gross payments type field definition alert box added. Code J no longer accepted for 2021 financial year and onwards.
- 6.47 Payee tax file number definition has been updated for new information about accepted TFN codes.