The SuperStream Standard Technical Committee (SSTC) provides advice and recommendations to the SuperStream Reference Group (SSRG) on matters of technical and architectural significance to the Standard.
Charter and membership
The terms of reference (DOC, 112KB) including the charter and membership for the SuperStream standard technical committee.
The SuperStream change management paper (PDF, 601KB) provides the necessary information required to effectively manage changes to the SuperStream Data Standards (the Standard) from initial request to implementation.
For information discussed at meetings see:
- Draft Response messaging user guide v0.5 (PDF, 1.21MB) for review
- Feedback to SuperStreamTechnical@ato.gov.au
- Response messaging
- Technical architecture sub-group archived documentation
- Guidance notes issued and endorsed by the SSTC
- Draft documents for pre-meeting reading and to be reviewed by the SSTC
- 12 December
- 7 November
- 10 October
- 5 September
- 8 August
- 11 July
- 13 June
- 9 May
- 11 April
- 14 March
- 7 February
- 10 January
For previous year minutes contact us.
Contact the SuperStream standard technical committee at SuperStreamTechnical@ato.gov.au