The last meeting was held on 25 November 2021. This group is now closed.
The STP Phase 2 Digital Service Provider (DSP) Transition Working Group is a key engagement between the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) and DSP’s to shape, influence and support the implementation of Single Touch Payroll (STP) Phase 2.
The purpose of the group is to:
- provide leadership across industry on the transition to STP Phase 2 reporting
- shape and influence ATO thinking and industry implementation through members collective knowledge and experience
- identify, assess and make recommendations:
- on issues that may inhibit achievement of the Government’s STP Phase 2 commitment
- related to innovations that may assist in further operational efficiencies being achieved as part of STP Phase 2
- for delivery of an effective and efficient client experience using STP software.
Membership (PDF, 86.5KB) of the STP Phase 2 DSP Transition working group is made up of digital service providers from a range of industry segments and guided by the Terms of Reference (PDF, 182KB).
The ATO consultation protocol underpins our consultation framework arrangements.
Key messages for this working group can be viewed in Online Services for DSPs
Digital service providers can provide feedback or ask questions by raising a ticket in Online Services for DSPs.