Targeted consultation enables us to co-design and collaborate with you in developing and delivering future digital solutions. Consultation activities can include meetings, webinars and workshops. Targeted consultation occurs at different stages of a project or initiative and is periodic.
Targeted consultation activities are currently active for:
- Common Reporting Standard (CRS)
- Operational Framework consultation
- Practitioner lodgment service (PLS)
- Self-managed superannuation funds software developer
- Simpler BAS for small business
- SuperStream standard working groups
Targeted consultation by the Treasury is currently active for:
We undertake a number of projects and initiatives and aim to work with you to implement targeted consultation activities when and where required.