The FINAL Quarterly tax file number and Australian business number (QTFN) report version 6.2.0 has been published. A clean version and a tracked version have been provided for your information.
The main updates in the draft specification follow.
- Removed references to Electronic Media - Media Information Processing Services (MIPS) as a lodgment option as reporters using this version are required to lodge via the Business Portal (portal).
- Information on the portal as a channel has been included.
- All reference to Electronic Commerce Interface (ECI) as a channel has been removed from this specification.
Changes to data records, values and definitions
- Character position correction in the Supplier data record 1
- Data field definition 7.61 - The sex field has been replaced with a filler field and the definition has been updated to reflect this.
A comprehensive list of changes can be found in the commencing section ‘Changes in this version of the specification’ of the document.