A Final Tax file number (TFN) declaration self-print specification version 1.1.4 has been released. Due to the changes being minor and informational, only a clean version has been published.
This specification is to be used in the development of software for the input, transfer of data and printing of a tax file number (TFN) declaration electronically completed by a payee and is used in conjunction with the Electronic reporting specification for the TFN declaration report 4.0.1.
Changes to this specification:
General key changes
- Changed version of the Electronic reporting specification for the Tax file number (TFN) declaration report that this specification is to be used in conjunction with on the title page.
- General wording changes to allow for consistency update and clarify information and processes.
- Section 2 information on the product register and the software developers website has been updated and moved to Section 4 More information.
The Tax file number declaration for NAT 3092 is available in Online services for digital service providers (DSP).
If you are a DSP, to obtain the form you will need to:
- Register for Online services for DSPs
- Download the form from the Tax file number declaration page
If you are not a DSP and require access to the Tax file number declaration form NAT3092, email DPO@ato.gov.au