This specification is to be used in the development of software for the input, transfer of data and printing of a Tax file number (TFN) declaration, electronically completed by a payee. The electronic TFN declaration must be developed in conjunction with the Electronic reporting specification for the Tax file number (TFN) declaration reporting, enabling payee information to populate the software product for the generation of TFN declaration report data files.
The developed product will:
- provide an electronic means for the payee to complete the TFN declaration
- allow for the printing of a TFN declaration, in the ATO approved layout, with the completed payee information, to be signed by the payee and returned to the payer
- remove the current process, whereby the business (payer)manually keys the completed payee TFN declaration information into the software payroll product.
Differences between version 1.0 and version 1.1.0
General key changes
- Definitions table added
- Changes have not been tracked where sentences have been restructured and the intent or information has not been changed.
- Changes have been made to the Tax file number (TFN) declaration self print layout because of the addition of the Trade Support Loan (TSL).
|Tax file number (TFN) declaration self-print specification v1.1.4||1.1.4||14 Apr 2021|
|Tax file number (TFN) declaration self-print specification v1.1.3||1.1.3||29 Jan 2019|
|Tax file number (TFN) declaration self-print specification v1.1.2||1.1.2||14 Jan 2019|
|Tax file number (TFN) declaration self-print specification v1.1.1||1.1.1||28 Apr 2017|
|Tax file number (TFN) declaration self print specification v1.1.0||1.1.0||02 Jun 2015|
|Tax file number (TFN) declaration self print specification v1.0||1.0||25 Jul 2014|