The Services for Tax Practitioners is comprised of digital service providers who develop software used for preparing and lodging tax returns.
The group meets in September or October each year, often in Canberra, with follow-up meetings as required.
Tax Time 2022
- 14-15 September 2021 – Services for Tax Practitioners Event
Tax Time 2021
- 10-11 November 2020 – Services for Tax Practitioners Event
Tax Time 2020
- 11-12 September 2019 – Services for Tax Practitioners Event
Tax Time 2019
- 25-26 September 2018 – Services for Tax Practitioners Event
Tax Time 2018
- 26-27 October 2017 – Services for Tax Practitioners Event
If you require minutes from prior years please contact DPO@ato.gov.au.
The consultation approach we have taken is based upon the agile engagement model (PDF, 652KB).
The model enables smaller focus groups to explore the key issues, which are subsequently validated with a broader working group.
Our focus groups for the ATO-DSP partnership event - services for tax practitioners include:
Links and documents
Participants may also be interested in:
- Practitioner lodgment service working group
- ATO Community
- Tax Time (Online services for DSPs)
- Standard Business Reporting information on this website
- Standard Business Reporting website
Comments and feedback can be sent to DPO@ato.gov.au.