The Final electronic reporting specification for Annual investment income report (AIIR) PC spreadsheet format version 7.0.3 has been released. Tracked and clean versions of the final specification have been published for your information.
This specification contains the data requirements for the 2019–20 and subsequent financial years. Only version 7.0.3 will be accepted for the 2020 and subsequent financial years.
The AIIR spreadsheet template version 7.1 is available for 2020-21 and subsequent financial years. Previous versions should only be used for prior year financial years.
Differences between Version 7.0.2 and Version 7.0.3
General key changes
- General wording changes to allow for consistency, update and clarify information and processes. Where the intent of the information content has not changed, the changes have not been tracked.
The following sections have been updated
- Definitions added Corporate Collective Investment Vehicles (CCIV) and Global AIIR.
- Section 2 Legal requirements Changes to include CCIV information.
The following definitions have been updated
- 6.27 – Investment body entity type code to include CCIV information with Trusts.
- 6.67 – Number of investors in the account.
- 6.102 – Interposed entity name – to include CCIV information.
- 6.103 – Interposed entity TFN or ABN - to include CCIV information.
- 6.127 – Name of AMIT class - to include CCIV information.
For further information email email@example.com.