A final Private health insurance report version 3.0.2 electronic reporting specification (ERS) and a final Private health insurance statement specification version have now been published.
Tracked and clean versions of the final specifications have been provided and show the changes from the version 3.0.1 to 3.0.2.
Differences between version 3.0.1 and 3.0.2
General key changes
- General wording changes for consistency and to update and clarify information and processes.
- Online services for business information added.
- Human services changes to Services Australia (Medicare)
- Auskey changed to myGovID and Ram External links
- DPO contact details have been changed
Changes to definitions
- 6.75 Policy role field definition changed from dependent child to dependent person.
|Private health insurance report (PHIR) specification v3.0.2||3.0.2||30 Jun 2021|
|Private health insurance report (PHIR) specification v3.0.1||3.0.1||27 May 2019|
|Private health insurance report (PHIR) specification v3.0.0||v3.0.0 FINAL||01 Nov 2018|