The main role of the Single Touch Payroll technical committee (STPTC) is to provide advice and recommendations to the Single Touch Payroll (STP) project collaboration forums, in regard to technical matters which cannot be resolved under direction from the ATO technical lead. Broader cross-project technical matters may be referred to the Digital service providers Architecture Reference Group (DARG) for advice.
The STPTC membership list (XLSX, 19.2KB) will be updated to reflect members as they join. The annual membership refresh has completed for the current year, however persons may nominate for consideration.
Digital service provider members of the STPTC represent whole of digital service provider industry, in regard to the technical implementation of STP.
Members are respected for their:
- experience and/or knowledge of STP technical software development practices.
- demonstrated capacity to participate from the viewpoint of the DSP industry or of a particular market segment (not of a specific company).
- personal contribution to expectations of members as per the STPTC charter.
The ATO appreciates the expertise and generosity of time of digital service providers in partnering with us in the development of digital solutions for tax and superannuation systems.
Meeting agendas will be available closer to the meeting date.
Further meetings in 2019 will be scheduled as need demands.
- Single Touch Payroll Technical Committee – Prior years
- STPTC achievements and outcomes 2018 (PDF, 455KB)
Active focus groups
Concluded focus groups
- Conformance and Assurance (as DARG focus group)
- Single Touch Payroll Sending Service Provider Authorisation
- Single Touch Payroll Employee commencement design
- Single Touch Payroll BMS-ID
- Single Touch Payroll alignment of schedule / roadmap
- Single Touch Payroll performance and polling clarification
- Single Touch Payroll document navigation
The STPTC charter (PDF, 325KB) describes purpose, membership, roles and responsibilities of the group.