The SuperStream standard enables superannuation payments and data to be sent from employers to superannuation funds and between super funds and the ATO in a standard electronic format. SuperStream makes superannuation contributions and rollovers quicker, easier and more efficient.
As of October 2017, all rollovers and contributions between government and super funds are now electronic and in accordance with the SuperStream standard.
- Rollover standard v3.0
- Rollover standard v2.0
- Contribution standard v2.0
- Business to government reporting, including SuperTICK3, MAAS and MATS
- SuperStream standard technical committee (SSTC)
- SuperStream standard working groups
Technical artefacts, checklists and guides
- Schedule 2 - Data and Payment Standards - superannuation terms and definitions v2.0 - schedule 2 (PDF, 183KB)
- Schedule 3 - Data and Payment Standards - payment methods v2.0 - schedule 3 (PDF, 89KB)
- Schedule 4a - Data and Payment Standards – contributions message implementation guide v2.0 – schedule 4a (PDF, 1.06MB)
- Schedule 4b - Data and Payment Standards – rollover message implementation guide v2.1 – schedule 4b (PDF, 1.07MB)
- Schedule 5 - Data and Payment Standards - message orchestration and profiles - schedule 5 (PDF, 158KB)
- Schedule 6 - Data and Payment Standards - error code management - schedule 6 (PDF, 278KB)
- Change Summary for v2 schedules – April 2017 (PDF, 142KB)
- SuperStream Guidance Notes (PDF, 71KB)
Comments and feedback can be sent to SuperStreamStandards@ato.gov.au.
Find out more: